2015 has been a PHENOMENAL year for me!
I have become a student of the Law of Attraction and it’s had an amazing effect on my life this year.
The Law of Attraction has really been working in my favour. I’ve met some wonderful people, had some awesome experiences and am so grateful for all of these.
Several things have happened this year that I never would have foreseen. For example, getting an email out of the blue asking if I would like to review the new John Lewis at home and Waitrose store a month before they opened was pretty awesome!
I am INCREDIBLY proud of NorthHantsMum, not just for the impact it’s had on my life but the impact that it has had on so many of you. From needing to ask a question to other local parents, to finding a class in the area, to recommendations of things to do with little ones, and to the NHM Writers who so willingly volunteer to write posts when I can’t attend events. I had no idea that NHM would grow to be what it is when I first started it back in June 2011 but I’m grateful for what it is now.
My Year: 2015
- Another Airkix jump
- Miss NHM had chicken pox for the second time
- NHM February Meet Up-Huge thanks to Playdays Indoor Playcentre who have been incredibly supportive of NHM
- Holiday at Centreparc’s in Sherwood Forest
- Miss NHM’s 4th birthday and birthday party
- A week ‘Up North’ visiting family and friends
- Review Ideal Imaging, Lifestyle Bespoke Family Photography by Alistair Jones
- The first NHM Shift Meet Up
- Another Airkix flight in preparation for my Sky Dive
- Miss NHM’s school confirmed
- Organised one of my best friends Hen Do’s – got to FINALLY do clay pigeon shooting
- NHM Summer 2015 Expo – AMAZING!!!!
- Review of Bumblebee Holistic Therapy – Thank you Lowri!
- Another awesome Yurting holiday
- My Sky Dive
- One of my best friends weddings
- Style Council at Festival Place
- Miss NHM’s settling in sessions at school
- My awesome new necklace from Liane at Smallprint
- National Playdays 2015
- The new NorthHantsMum.co.uk website was launched
- Seeing the new John Lewis at Home and Waitrose a month before it opened when it was still being built
- Mr NHM got his allotment after five years of being on the waiting list (which I was hugely sceptical about but which has been a blessing in disguise as he’s taken Miss NHM with him which has given me more time to work on NHM! lol)
- Tour of the Bluebells to see where the money we have raised will be used.
- A 1-2-1 relaxation class with Kath at Relax Adults
- A much needed half term holiday
- NHM Christmas 2015 Expo – raised £650 for Piam Brown Children’s Ward
- Whitchurch Silk Mill tour – Look out for a Review very soon on NHM
- The Christmas Food Boxes for Basingstoke which I thought hadn’t gone out to many people but actually went out to over 400 of you!