A WHOLE YEAR!!!! NorthHantsMum has been running for a whole year! YAY! A couple of points to note at this momentous and poignant moment… (well it’s a momentous and poignant moment for me even though it isn’t for anyone else! lol)
Thoughts (in no particular order)
How can it possibly be a whole year since I started NHM? How?
I have learnt so much in the last 12 months some of which are:
- how to be a better parent
- how to set up a successful blog
- how to type single handedly
- how wonderful it is to introduce other people to each other
- and many, many other things.
I never, ever expected NHM to be as successful as it has. I couldn’t have done it without all of the support and encouragement from you all. Thank you.
Extra specially BIG thanks go out to my husband and daughter. Without them I never would have had the inspiration for NHM or started the blog. They are my world.
(Yes, I appreciate this is starting to sound like an Oscar speech but I will stop in a minute! lol)
Special thanks to all of my friends who have supported NHM, written posts and given feedback (whether they wanted to or not!): Sophie, Abigail, Claire, Jo, Su, Kate, Laura, Mel, Hilary, Martina and everyone else who has supported and encouraged me.
- Over 800 readers and still more every day.
- 262 posts published
- Three different interfaces that people connect to NHM via:
- 22 “Lists” set up on Facebook (under the NHM Friend), ranging from “Toddler Classes in Basingstoke” to “Local Mum Businesses”.
- 9 Guest Post’s and several more lined up. (Thanks to all of the business people for your continued support!)
So, here’s hoping to at least another year of NHM! Hopefully you will still stick around for whatever comes next!
(I am now going to go and sob quietly in a corner and drink a very small bottle of champagne to celebrate!! YAY! Normal service will resume on Monday.)
Happy Weekend to all you wonderful NHM Readers and thank you again for reading and contributing!