Farley Mount – Winchester
- No toilet facilities
- Free parking
- Has an excellent outdoor area for toddlers
- Farm shop on the way in from Winchester or Waitrose nearby for picnic bits
- Path’s aren’t distinct but are fairly pushchair friendly
- See my review of Farley Mount from 2013
Basingstoke Canal – Odiham
- Castle remains are pretty cool although you can no longer picnic inside it, have to sit outside
- Path can be quite thin in place but still should still be able to use with an off road buggy.
Frensham Little Pond/Great Pond – Near Farnham
- Nearest sandy “beach”!
Fleet Pond – Fleet
- Tiny sandy beach
- picnic benches
- jetty’s for feeding the ducks
- entry road in is a bit hair raising!
Queen Elizabeth Country Park – Horndean
- See my review of Queen Elizabeth Country Park from 2014
Staunton Country Park – Havant
Royal Victoria Country Park – Southampton
Aldermaston Common – On the road from Basingstoke to Newbury
- Several Car Parks around the common
Hook Common – Just off Junction 5 of M3
- Has big red cows with big horns wandering around and often horses grazing, so if have dogs need to keep control of them.
Yateley Common Country Park – Nr Yately
Newbury Race Course/Watership Down – near Kingsclere, RG28 7NJ
- See my review of Micheldever Wood from 2014
Medstead Forest – Near to Alton
- Lovely in spring time when the Bluebells are out