Am I missing any? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. Thanks!
BCOT Restaurant – Brook Vale
- Have menus available by trainee chef’s
- Think you have to book in advance
Chineham Village Hall – Chineham
- Unfortunately you need to be a member to eat here
- If you are a member the food is VERY reasonably priced and normally excellent quality
The Dome Cafe Project – Brighton Hill
- I hear great things about this place and it’s on my list of places to visit in 2014
Trawlerman (fish and chips) – Chineham
- Open from 10am until 8pm on Mon and Sat and until 9pm Tues to Fri evenings
- Closed on Mondays
Oliver’s fish and chips – Old Basing
- Has takeaway or restaurant option
- Cafe recently been refurnished
Dayers – Chineham Business Park – Chineham
- Not open in the evenings so can’t really be classified as a place to go for dinner but they do have reasonably priced meals
- Waits for food at lunchtime can be very long
- Staff normally very friendly
Oakridge Hall for All Cafe – Oakridge
- A NHM reader has recommended the Cafe here.
- You can ring in advance with your order so it’s ready for when you arrive.
Mr Munch – Town Centre
Wimpey – Town Centre