Local Parents: What to do when you first join the NorthHantsMum Community
- “Like” the Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/NorthHantsMum/
2. I would say “subscribe” to the email alerts on the website (NorthHantsMum.co.uk) but the
bloody thing has stopped working and it’s waaaaaaayyy beyond my skill capability to get it working, plus I’m insanely paranoid about GDPR these days, so am putting this on hold for the time being…
3. Add me as a friend at “Louise nhm Smith“. Don’t worry, I never look at people’s profiles as I don’t have the time, energy or interest!
4. Join the NHM Publicity Group. This is a great way to support local businesses.
5. See which NHM groups you would like to join. You can find details of all of the groups that are available at http://www.northhantsmum.co.uk/2016/09/14/northhantsmum-facebook-groups-join/ . If you would like to join these groups, please add me as a friend at “Louise nhm Smith” and then email me the groups you would like to join.
6. Check out the Activities page which lists all of the classes and groups for pregnant Mum’s, babies and children, by day, in the area.
7. Have a look at the Important Info page which lists lots and lots of relevant information about the local area.
8. Get involved! Introduce yourself in the groups you’ve joined, ask me a question that I can ask the NHM Community on “Louise nhm Smith” or start following the posts so you can see what’s going on. The NHM Community are an incredibly friendly and helpful community and often go out of their way to support other parents in their parenting journey.
Local Businesses: What to do when you first join the NorthHantsMum Community
- Join the NHM Publicity Group. This is a great way to publicise your business for free. You do not need to be friends with me on facebook to be added to this group. Please read the pinned post and only post once a month in this group.
- Get your business added to the NorthHantsMum Business Directory. For a free listing please just email the name of your business and a website or a facebook page. For a paid listing, please email NorthHantsMum@gmail.comfor further details.
- Write a Guest Post for NorthHantsMum. These are ALWAYS free and are a great way to publicise your business to local parents.
- If it is appropriate the NHM Writers can Review your product or service in exchange for a Review post on NorthHantsMum.
- If you are a local Mum who runs a small local business, join the NHM Small Business group on facebook. This is a group to be used for asking questions of other local business owners and to network. This is not an area to share details about your latest offers. You will need to be friends with me at “Louise NHM Smith” to be added to this group.
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!