I’ve been looking for a healthy lolly recipe for a while and stumbled across this one via The Green Parent website.
They are very cheap to make and much better for you than shop bought lolly’s. They are also suitable for dairy intolerant peeps.
• 1 can of coconut milk
• 6 tablespoons of honey (we used agave nectar as it’s the only thing I had in)
• 4-6 large strawberries (we skipped the strawberries as we don’t have any at the moment!)
• 2 cups of frozen summer berries
1. Throw all ingredients into a blender, mix until smooth.
2. Pour into popsicle/lolly cases.
3. Freeze for 4-6 hours.
Cost: Approximately £2
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum on Twitter, Google+,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!