I found that it’s best to initially set up on a computer and then make changes via iPad or mobile.
Now I know you will all judge me massively after this post and I wouldn’t blame you at all! Lol.
You could say it’s the perk of not having a TV and having a husband who works on shift, what else can I do in the evenings when Miss NHM is asleep! Lol.
- Family 2014
- House Maintenance – Spring, Summer, Winter, Autumn, Regular house tasks, Regular things to do
- Miss NHM – To do, Doing, Goals (next 5 years ), Vision (next 10 – 15 years)
- Family goals
- Mr NHM
- My goals for 2014
- Fun and inspiration
- My life goals
- My bucket list
- My Things to do list – I manage this better in remember the milk, but I like the way it can be viewed on a list all at the same time in Trello
- Things to do daily
- Holidays – this has a list of places we would like to visit for a weekend, a week, a month and a year (we want to travel for a year with Miss NHM before she gets to 10 years old)
- Birthdays – list for each month and a list for presents at the beginning of this board
- Date Night
- Days at home alone with Miss NHM (Ideas of things to do together)
- Family Days out
- Dinner out
- Entertaining 2014
- Friends – friends, aquaintances and people I need to stay in touch with.
- Food – lists of types of food by fruit, vegetable, meat, grain and fish (to ensure we get lots of diversity in our diet)
- Packing (holidays) – has lists for camping packing, weekend packing, week packing, hot holidays and work packing.
- 2015 by month
- 2016 to 2018
- 2018 to 2022
- 2022 to 2030