Pay as you Go
Pre and Postnatal Fitness Training in North Hampshire
Buggy Fit in Basing Wood. Basing Wood is an area that is receiving a lot of investment from the Forestry Commission to make it the ideal place to get some fresh air and exercise. £4 per class.
- Monday at 1.00pm -Basing Wood, meet at Popley Fields Community Centre car park
- Wednesday at 10.30am – Basing Wood, meet at Popley Fields Community Centre car park
- Friday at 10.30am – Basing Wood, meet at Popley Fields Community Centre car park
Bramley Runners are a friendly group of mixed abilities that meet at 7.30pm on a Wednesday evening at the Clift Pavilion in Bramley. We run a number of routes to meet the needs of the group and you will always find someone to run with.
Pregnancy Fitness & Pilates is excellent for easing pregnancy aches and pains. A low impact fitness programme to make your heart fit for delivery, strengthen the pushing and postural muscles, and teach you how to breathe during labour.
- Relaxation completes the class.
- 8 week courses = £75 per person
Level 1 Community Postnatal Exercise
Level 2 Postnatal Pilates Exercise is suitable for mums wanting a more challenging postnatal workout. Non-crawling/walking babies are most welcome at this course.
- 6 week course = £40 per person
Post Natal Exercise Course at Beechdown…just £99 all inclusive!
6 Week Post Natal Course at Beechdown, the course includes…
- A fitness and lifestyle class (especially designed for new mums) every Thursday from 1.15 to 2.15pm
- Complimentary crèche place for baby every Thursday from 1.00pm to 3.00pm, plus 4 extra crèche sessions for you to use whenever you like (subject to availability)
- Complimentary refreshments after the Thursday class – for you to chat to your instructor, and other new mums
- A personalised full fitness programme designed specifically for you by a post natal qualified instructor
- Gold Level Club Membership – for you to use anytime you like – Monday to Friday until 5pm