Child-friendly restaurants in Basingstoke
Zizzi’s – Top of Town Centre
- Check Vouchercloud for discounts before going
Wagamamas – Town Centre
- Baby Changing facilities are available in the Disabled toilet
- Seating is on benches and generally not comfortable for breastfeeding
- Fast and healthy food
- If you sit at the tables near the entrance, there is enough parking for pushchairs next to the tables at the back
- If you are pressed for time (evening feeds, etc.) you can check out your local Wagamama’s menu on the iPhone or iPad Wagamama application or check online in advance. The Mobile Applications allow you to place your order so it is ready when you arrive. You can also order takeaway using this option.
- Excellent air con, so if it’s hot outside, this is a great place to be!
Pizza Express – Town Centre
Coal Bar and Grill – Town Centre
- One free child meal Monday – Friday between 12pm and 5pm with an adult spending £10
Pizza Hut – Town Centre
Debenhams – Town Centre
- Two different types of highchair, one for babies who can’t sit up and standard ones for babies who can sit up.
- Toilets right next to restaurant with baby changing facilities
- Selection of children’s food
Nandos – Town Centre
- Pushchairs to be left by front door
- Not much space for highchairs
OUT OF TOWN
Pizza Express – South Ham
- Baby Changing facilities in Disabled toilets, with cover for babies to lie on
- Children’s menu available
- Parking in car park is very small. Alternative parking is available at the football ground which is 3 mins walk away, however, you will need your pushchair as it’s too far to carry the car seat from.
- Dyson hand dryers (it’s the little things that count!)
- Very friendly people who like babies!
- Check vouchercloud.com for discounts before going
Pizza Hut – Same shopping area as Toys R Us
The Harvester – South Ham
- Tables aren’t big enough for Pushchairs
- Nappy Bin smelt horrible
- Menu shows the calorie content of each item
- New kids menu and there are 2 sizes of children’s meals, one recommended for under 5’s and one for under 10’s
Mcdonalds Drive through – Same shopping area as Toys R Us
- If you’re feeling more slummy mummy than yummy mummy and can’t be bothered to mobilise the army, this is a very quick place to get lunch
Morrisons Cafe – South Ham
- Baby changing facility – not right near the restaurant but not far.
- Space for pushchairs and highchairs
- Baby food heating station and they even have disposable bibs
- Small children’s play area
- One child per adult meal over £4.50 eats free after 3pm
- They have sandwich boxes where you can pick your snack/sweet for children as well as hot meals
- Can be quite slow at lunchtime
Sainsbury’s Cafe – Hatch Warren
The Dome Cafe Project – Brighton Hill
Subway – Brighton Hill
- Breastfeeding welcome
- Children’s meal deals
- Highchairs available
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe.