I will keep adding to this list as I think of them. Feel free to add your suggestions too! Thanks!
12 Free Activities over the summer holidays 2015
1. Hug a tree in Basing Wood, Basingstoke
2. Play on the wooden structures in Micheldever Wood, near Micheldever
3. Explore Farleigh Mount, Winchester
4. Spend a few hours going up and down the slide at Basing Lime Pits, Basingstoke
5. Splash in the water park at California Country Park, Finchampstead
6. Go fishing at Eastrop Park
7. Go paddling at the tiny beach at Fleet Pond
8. Sleep under the stars (in the garden)
9. Make some daisy chains
10. Visit your local library
11. Print off the latest Nature Detectives activity
12. Go paddling at the “beach” in Frensham Ponds
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter,Google+,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!