I’ve been thinking of all those things you don’t want to run out of at Christmas. You might want to double up on these items beforehand so you don’t have to make a special trip to the shops during Christmas with little ones in tow.
This is what I’ve come up with so far:
- Tin Foil
- Batteries for all of those new Toys
- Greaseproof paper
- Toilet Rolls
- Dishwasher Tablets (if you are blessed to have a dishwasher) or washing up liquid
- Bin liners
- Nappies (if your children are using them still)
- Wetwipes and Nappy Sacks (If your children are using them still)
- Pet Food
- Matches (you never know when you will need them!)
- Formula (if using)
- Washing powder
- Alcohol 😀
PS: Have I missed anything?