(If you want to find out more about what a “Bored jar” is, then please read the post at the bottom of this post, called “Winter Bored Jar Ideas”)
1. Feed the birds in the aviary in the War Memorial Park
2. Go on a Bluebell walk. Micheldever Forest is supposed to be lovely for bluebells, but I’ve not been there yet.
4. Be King or queen of the castle. My favourite and the one closest too us is Odiham Castle
5. Discover something new: Museums
6. Paint some pots at Pots2Paint
7. Make some jewelery
8. Draw an animal
9. Make homemade bubbles
10. Do some painting
11. Make and decorate paper airplanes
12. Join a baby ballet class (this doesn’t have to be just girls!)
13. Go Swimming (Check out this post HERE for local swimming pools)
14. Create a dressing up box and pretend to be Princes or Princesses
15. Make some DIY coloured sand
16. Find shapes in clouds
17. Go to the Playgym at the Active Life Centre
18. Play with water and food colouring
19. Make a village out of all your toys
20. Make an Easter Egg hunt!!!!
Winter bored Jar Ideas – 40 ideas
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter,Google+,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!