Baby and Children Friendly Cafe’s near Basingstoke
Little Roses Tea Room and Gift Shop – Elm Park Garden Centre, on the road from Basingstoke to Tadley
Open from 9am to 5pm, Sunday 10am to 4.30pm
- Lovely Little cafe with lovely people.
- Has a baby changing unit in its disabled toilet with nappy sacks and baby wipes for you to use!
- Sit upstairs if you have toddlers or want to sit on comfy sofa’s. Baby Changing unit upstairs as well as in Toilets
- Lovely cakes and very reasonable priced.
- Recommend to avoid the Valley of the Dolls shop next door. Unless you are into that kind of thing of course 😉
- Cafe is situated at the back of the garden centre to the right and has parking next to it.
Wyevale Garden Centre – on the road from Basingstoke to Reading
- Bit hit and miss with quality of food. Week days better than weekends
- Join the membership scheme as it’s amazing how quickly you rack up discounts which get you money off future purchases.
- They have a car cleaner on site, so you can have your car cleaned for a very reasonable price whilst you enjoy lunch or coffee and cake.
- Baby Changing facilities are in the ladies
Newlyns Farm Cafe – Hook
- Eaten here several times but not with baby so not sure what baby facilities are like. Anyone else been here with their baby?
Marks and Spencers Cafe – Camberley
Departure Lounge Cafe – Alton
- This cafe is next to a Garden Centre and has part of an aircraft (!!!) at the back of the cafe.
- Was very impressed as it didn’t look much from the main road.