An NHM Reader recently asked: “I wondered if you might know of any cranial osteopaths that treat babies at all? I have seen a few online but would love some recommendations if possible? Any thoughts gratefully received!”
Many thanks to the NHM Community for your responses, listed below in no particular order:
NHM Readers recommend cranial osteopaths for babies
Val said “Bramley Osteopaths are great and do baby cranial”
- Natasha said “Second this. I took my daughter here.”
- Helena said “I’ll vouch for Becky Hall too. She worked wonders on one reflux baby and a toddler that wouldn’t sleep.”
- Stephanie said “Another vote for Bramley”
- Lowri said “Becky Hall at Bramley Osteopaths – miracle worker!”
- Nita said “Another vote for Becky Hall at Bramley”
- Lindsay said “Becky at Bramley is fab. Both of my boys were treated by her, one as a baby and one as a toddler.”
Melanie said “Sally Mathews did my bubba.” https://www.facebook.com/wessexchiropractic/
Laura said “Physical balance in Overton are great.
- Hayley said “Physical balance in overton”
- Angela said “We went to Physical Balance in Overton and they were great! I was a little sceptical but very desperate and it worked wonders.”
Leanne said “Kate Rosati (Latham) treated our baby. She’s great! http://www.listening-hands.co.uk/”
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!