Thank you very much to Shona for putting this post together!
Are there any child friendly pubs in the local area that you recommend? If yes, please let me know at NorthHantsMum@gmail.com. Thanks!!!
Child Friendly Pubs in Basingstoke
Queens College Arms – Aldermaston Road, Pamber End, Tadley, RG26 5QR
- Recommend booking in advance and asking for the “big” table.
- They have baby changing facilities onsite and bottle warming facilities.
- Very friendly and welcoming of Mum’s and babies.
- For bigger children, there is a climbing frame in the pub garden.
- Meal deal for children includes any meal plus a tub of ice cream or sorbet for £5.75
Spruce Goose – Basingstoke Leisure Park, Worting Road, Basingstoke, RG22 6PG
- New and improved kids menu
- All children’s mains come with 1 of your 5 a day
- Meal deals start from £4.75 and come with a free squash
- I’ve always found service to be slow when I’ve been there so perhaps better with older children
The Harvester – Winchester Road, Basingstoke, RG22 6HN
- Some tables aren’t big enough for Pushchairs
- Baby changing facilities are available in disabled toilets.
- Menu shows the calorie content of each item
- Starting from £5.99 there is a children’s menu with meals for small children up to 10 years old.
- Unlimited salad cart too
- Activity pack with colouring and games to do whilst waiting for food
- Staff have always been lovely when I’ve been with my child
The Portsmouth Arms – Hatch Warren Lane, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG22 4RA
Food served from 8am to 9pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 10pm Friday and Saturday and 12pm to 9pm on Sunday
- Wooden climbing frame and swings for children.
- Unsure if Baby changing facilities available
Millstone Pub – Barton’s Lane, Old Basing, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8AE
Food served from 12pm to 2.30pm and 6pm to 9pm Monday to Friday and from 12pm to 9pm on weekends
- A country pub haven, yet only 5 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Basingstoke town centre, the Millstone is set within a conservation area near to the historical Basing house ruins.
- Children’s Playground next door. Unsure if Baby changing facilities are available.
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe.