This is a list of things to do during the May Half term that I’ve literally just pulled out of my head!
Sometimes I forget how much stuff I know because of NorthHantsMum! lol.
Let’s hope the sun shines!!! 😀
Ideas of Things to do for May 2016 Half Term
- Get a head start on Father’s Day gifts and Teacher gifts
3. A day at the beach if the weather is nice (take lunch and drinks with you) and go shell hunting or rock pooling. NHM Readers recommended their favourite beaches last year.
4. Visit Whitchurch Silk Mill.
6. Check out the new “splash zone” at Wellington Country Park.
7. Feed the pigs at Manydown Family Fun which is open for the duration of the May half term.
8. Find a woodland trail and print off this seasons Nature Detectives pack.
9. Go paddling at Eastrop park and play pooh sticks off the bridge.
10. Bake some fairy cakes. (I’m rubbish at cooking, but even I can manage this with assistance from a toddler!)
11. Go on a bear hunt in your nearest woods. I recommend Basing Wood for this.
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter,Google+,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!