A unique and fun postnatal yoga class designed for mum and baby from 6 week to 12 months old
I am Libby, a Basingstoke mum with 4 children aged 13, 11, 9 and 4. I am a fully qualified NCT Antenatal, Relax, Stretch & Breathe (yoga based exercise for pregnancy) and NCT Mother and Baby yoga practitioner. Many thanks to Louise for letting me post about NCT Mother and Baby Yoga classes today.
During the classes mums have the opportunity to:
- Strengthen and tone your muscles; especially abdominals, pelvic floor and back muscles.
- Increase your fitness levels.
- Regain and maintain good posture.
- Provide some vital relaxation.
- Re-energise and motivate you for the rest of the week
- Meet a group of new mums.
Your baby will have the opportunity to experience some yoga and massage especially for them too:
- Encourage their reflexes to develop.
- Enhance their motor development.
- Increase their awareness of their surroundings.
- Calm and relax them, helping them to sleep better.
The classes have a fun and relaxed atmosphere and are offered in five or six week blocks during term time. I have classes on a Tuesday from 10.30 to 12 and 12.15 to 1.45. The next set of classes with spaces available starts on the 5th of January 2016. Please do get in touch with me if you would like more information or to book a space firstname.lastname@example.org
Ps If you would like to attend Relax Stretch and Breathe yoga based exercise for pregnancy, suitable from 12 weeks to 40 week pregnant. Please email me email@example.com for more information or to book a space.
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter,Google+,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!