I realise the irony of this post, but I wrote it and scheduled it when it was sunny and looked like it would stay sunny!
Just in case it is raining today, please see this previous post which has some ideas of how to keep your Little One’s occupied when it’s raining: 8 Cheap or Free Rainy Day Activities in Basingstoke
1. Climb some trees. Try Basing Wood/Carpenters Down behind Popley and next to Chineham Business Park.
3. Play Poo Sticks on the bridge at the far end of Eastrop Park
4. Fly a Kite on Crabtree Plantation Hill
5. Visit Manydown’s Maize.
6. Pick your Own Fruit at some of the following Farms. I haven’t been to any but when the weather picks up we are planning to go to one. I recommend ringing in advance to ensure that they have crops available and haven’t all been picked the day before! See a previous post about PYO farms in the area HERE.
7. Have a picnic dinner at Basing Lime Pits
8. Paddle in the Paddling Pool at Eastrop Park.