2. Go to the Aquadrome.
3. Check out nature detectives to see which packs you can use to go on a treasure hunt. Click HERE for a list of nature walks you can do.
4. Play Pooh Sticks on the bridge at Eastrop Park
5. Go Ice Skating at Planet Ice
6. Check out the aquarium’s in the fish shop at Sherfield on Loddon Garden Centre
7. Attend a Toddler Class. Have a look at the Activities Drop down on the tool bar above, to see the Classes available each day.
8. Visit the Old Fashioned Sweet Shop in Milestones
9. Go Bowling at the Leisure Park and play in the new Soft Play area after. (Keep your receipt for softplay as it gets you half price entry the next time you go.)
10. Visit a Pick Your Own Farm
11. Fly a kite on Crabtree Hill
12. Take a ride on the Viables mini steam train when it’s running
13. Go to Basing Lime Pits and play on the Train climbing frame and slide down the extra long slides