If it’s getting to that point in the Easter holidays where you need some inspiration, the following free or very cheap ideas might help.
Grown-ups go FREE with ODEON Kids screenings ODEON Kids are exclusive screenings for children, tickets from only £1* and adults go FREE! Available on Saturday and Sunday mornings as well as school holidays.
Alvin And The Chipmunks – Chipwrecked – today only at 11am
A Monster In Paris 2D – 11am Fri – Mon
Out and About
NetMum’s has a really good area which provides inspiration for things to do if you need to get out of the house. Some of the suggestions are:
- Nature Walks (See yesterday’s post here for more inspiration)
- Local Library
- Galleries (See previous post here about the Willis Museum Easter activities)
- Parks (See previous post here about local parks and open spaces in the area)
- Country Walks
- Bike Riding
- Fly a Kite
- Visit to Grandma and Grandad’s house (if they live close enough!)
- Sensory Walks (See yesterdays post here for inspiration)
- Grocery shopping (Maybe check out an independent butchers like the one in Old Basing, or a local Bakery like the one in Bramley)
- Visit the pet shop
- Bird watching
- Trips to the local toy shop
- Walk a dog
- Help a neighbour
For more details and other ideas click here.
Also check out this post I found which has some great ideas for Easter Holidays on a Budget: Easter Holidays on a Budget