Am I missing any? Please email me at email@example.com with the details. Thanks!
BCOT Restaurant – Brook Vale
- Have menus available by trainee chef’s
- Think you have to book in advance
Chineham Village Hall – Chineham
- Unfortunately you need to be a member to eat here
- If you are a member the food is VERY reasonably priced and normally excellent quality
The Dome Cafe Project – Brighton Hill
- I hear great things about this place and it’s on my list of places to visit in 2014
Trawlerman (fish and chips) – Chineham
- Open from 10am until 8pm on Mon and Sat and until 9pm Tues to Fri evenings
- Closed on Mondays
Oliver’s fish and chips – Old Basing
- Has takeaway or restaurant option
- Cafe recently been refurnished
Dayers – Chineham Business Park – Chineham
- Not open in the evenings so can’t really be classified as a place to go for dinner but they do have reasonably priced meals
- Waits for food at lunchtime can be very long
- Staff normally very friendly
Oakridge Hall for All Cafe – Oakridge
- A NHM reader has recommended the Cafe here.
- You can ring in advance with your order so it’s ready for when you arrive.
Mr Munch – Town Centre
Wimpey – Town Centre
Finkley Down Farm – Andover
Beale Park – Pangbourne
Bucklebury Farm – Reading
Manor Farm – Fareham
RHS Wisley – M25
- Even have a nursing area in their restaurants!
Birdworld – Alton
Legoland – Windsor
Discovery centre – Bracknell
Family Adventure Farm – Newbury (I think this has now closed)
Marwell Zoo – Near Winchester
The Hawk Conservancy – Near Andover
- Was a bit skeptical about this place before going but it was an absolutely brilliant day out.
- Loved the Bird Displays, the Ferret Racing and the opportunity to have an eagle sit on your arm!
Baby and Children Friendly Pubs in Basingstoke
The Portsmouth Arms
The Portsmouth Arms
Hatch Warren Lane, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG22 4RA
Tel: 01256 334036
- Wooden climbing frame and swings for children.
- Unsure if Baby changing facilities available
Barton’s Lane, Old Basing, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8AE
Opening Hours: Mon to Sat 11am – 11pm; Sun 12 noon – 10.30pm
Tel: 01256 331153
- A country pub haven, yet only 5 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Basingstoke town centre, the Millstone is set within a conservation area near to the historical Basing house ruins.
- Children’s Playground next door. Unsure if Baby changing facilities are available.
- The Millstone hosts a quiz every Thursday from 9pm.
Thought I would just add all of the information that I would send out via email onto a blog. That way you can add comments if you want, without everyone else having to be cc’d.
If you want to follow the blog you should be able to subscribe so that you get updates whenever I make updates.
Hope you find what I am posting useful!
If you have any feedback, please let me know.