I’ve only hosted one birthday party for my little one, so clearly I haven’t been exposed to how these experiences can “escalate”. So, as I’m still green behind the gills with regards to parties (Goody bags? Have I not spent enough already?!?!?!) I’ve put together a post with a list of places that will host a birthday party for your little one.
I will be publishing a post next week that will look at cheaper ways to host a children’s birthday party. So if you are looking for birthday party inspiration, check out next weeks posts.
If you are planning a children’s party any time soon…Good Luck! 😀
1. Lymington Sea Water Baths – Pool available to hire for children’s birthday parties. (probably better for a summer party 😉)
2. Little Nellies Diner (was Nelsons Diner) – on the way to Newbury. (They do AWESOME milkshakes!). Minimum £8.95 per child but they can tailor depending on your budget.
3. ActiveTots – Bramley. Minimum £8.50 per child.
4. Intech Science Centre – Winchester (How cool would it be to have a birthday party in a Planetarium!)
5. Play Days – Basingstoke
6. Fun House Basingstoke – Soft Play
7. Basingstoke Sports Centre (Is it sad that I remember going to a birthday party was at the Sports Centre some 30 odd years ago. Wow. How ancient am I? It was a wicked party though! lol)
8. Finkley Down Farm – Andover
9. Queen Mary’s College: Our swimming pool is available for hire, and for children’s parties, throughout the year.
10. Bowling Alley, Leisure Park
11. Pizza Hut Parties, Festival Place or the same Business Park as ToysRUs.
12. Pots2 Paint, Viables.
13. Beale Park, Pangbourne, Reading
14. Jakes Indoor Softplay and mini farm, Sandhurst.
15. Birdworld, Farnham
16. The Hawk Conservancy, Andover
17. Atmosphere Trampoline Park
17. Any suggestions as I ran out of ideas!!! (Check out the post below with a list of 6 ‘extra’ places to host a children’s birthday party)
Page: Birthday Parties
Local Businesses – Children’s Parties (bouncy castle, face painters, etc)
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!