For those days when you really need spoiling!
Audley’s Wood Hotel
Alton Road, Basingstoke, Alton, Hampshire RG25 2JT
At Audleys Wood Hotel we delight guests with our traditional afternoon tea in Hampshire. What better place to enjoy this fine tradition than in the grand drawing room of this historic country house. Gaze out the ceiling high windows whilst savouring each of our carefully prepared cakes, dainty sandwiches and the finest leaf tea, served to perfection.
- Full Afternoon Tea costs £15.50 per person and Cream Tea costs £8.50 per person.
- Upgrade to a Royal Afternoon Tea and enjoy a glass of Champagne for £24.50 per person.
Tel: 01256 817555
The Four Seasons Hotel
Dogmersfield Park, Chalky Lane, Dogmersfield, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 8TD
Located in the Manor House, The Library has been restored to its former glory as an elegant, beautifully appointed residents’ lounge. Decorated in warm earth tones, The Library boasts an abundance of lush armchairs, supple sofas and coffee tables for relaxation and luxury.
- Traditional afternoon tea, The Library’s speciality, is served daily from 3-5pm.
Tel: 01252 853000
Rotherwick, Hook, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom, RG27 9AZ
Cream tea £15.00 per person – Scones, preserves and tea (available Monday to Friday)
- Full tea £22.00 per person – Sandwiches, cakes and scone (available Monday to Sunday)
- Champagne tea£30.00 per person – Sandwiches, cakes, scones and a glass of Canard Duchene (available Monday to Sunday)
Afternoon tea is served from 3.30pm until 5pm from Monday to Saturday and from 4.00pm – 5.00pm on Sundays.
Tel: 01256 764881
Rectory Road, Oakley, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG23 7EL
Afternoon Tea served between 2pm and 5pm, seven days a week, either on the Garden Terrace or in the Library.
- Afternoon tea is priced at £17.95 per adult and £8.95 for children.
- Full Afternoon Tea with a glass of Reynier Champagne £26.95 per person.
To Book please contact reception on +44(0)1256 783350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasonably Priced Afternoon Tea’s
Date Night Ideas for Autumn
NHM posts for “Non” parents
Basingstoke Under 6 year old’s
Mum Tip Tip’s!
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter,Google+,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!