We are pleased to announce that the next SEND Information Day will take place on Saturday 25 March 1 MB at Yateley School, School Lane, Yateley GU46 6NW.
The SEND Information Day runs from 10am-3pm and is a FREE event for parents and carers of children with special needs, young people, and those involved in supporting them. You can drop in and browse displays on a variety of topics related to special needs. We will also be offering free bookable workshops and talks, which will be held throughout the day on:
- Autism awareness
- Outcomes and EHC plans
- Introduction to PECS and the Pyramid Approach to Education
- Dyslexia – advice for parents and carers
- Dyslexia – clearer sounds for easier spelling
- Hampshire Futures – Post 16 education and training options
- A Keynote speech from Alex Kelly on developing social and friendship skills
- How to parent the anxious teenager
- Supporting children with sensory processing difficulties
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
Information on how to book places 684 kB on the above sessions.
There will be free parking on site, and if you bring children along there will be face painting and craft activities with Caterpillar Crafts, and they can practice their circus skills with Mr. Giant. There will also be food and refreshments available to purchase.
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter,Google+,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!