Over the past few years I’ve set up several groups on Facebook for all sorts of different segments of parents in North Hampshire.
Several have flourished so I thought I would share them with you again, so you can see if any are relevant to you.
Many parents have also met face to face via these groups, so if you are looking to meet other parents who have some of the same interests as you please add me as a friend at “Louise nhm Smith” on Facebook and then message me to let me know which groups you would like to join.
They are all either a “closed” status or “secret” status so people cannot see what has been posted.
If they are “secret” only those in the group can find the group, so no one will know you have been added unless they are already part of the group.
If you would like to be added any of them, please email me at NorthHantsMum@gmail.com (I can’t keep track on facebook!).
Feel free to invite anyone else who you think may benefit.
These groups are a great way to meet like minded parents!
- NHM Publicity for Local Businesses – Support Local Business
- NHM Mum’s running Small Businesses
- NHM Part time jobs (for people advertising part time jobs and Mum’s looking for part time jobs)
- Pregnancy – for pregnant Mum’s
- Babies – for Mum’s with babies under a year old
- Toddlers – for Mum’s of Toddlers
- NHM Miscarriage, fertility, still birth group (secret group so no one can see you have joined)
- NHM Divorced or Separated parents (secret group so no one can see you have joined)
- NHM Allergy/ Coeliac Disease Parents
- NHM Single/Lone Parents
- NHM Fans of “The Secret”
- NHM Buddies – (a great way to meet other local Mum’s)
- NHM a safe inclusive groups for Mum’s who don’t know anyone local
- NHM Positivity club (we post up when great things happen to us, so as to share a bit more happiness in the world)
- NHM Cinema Club (every month we meet face to face and go to the cinema as a group)
- NHM Book Club (every month we choose a book to read and read as a group (online) and discuss)
- NHM Dad’s Club (a group for Dad’s who support NHM)
- Babysitting in Basingstoke (a great way to find a local babysitter)
- NHM Homeschooling network
- NHM Money saving ideas for parents
- NHM Family Meals
- NHM Shift Parents (a group specifically for parents who work shifts)
- NHM Fitness Team
- NHM Parents who are struggling (secret group so no one can see you have joined)
- NorthHantsMum (NHM) Loyal Supporters (For those wonderful people who are huge fans of what we do at NHM!)
- YR starters in 2018
- YR starters in 2019
- and finally all of the NHM Parents network/regional groups, e.g. North West Basingstoke, South East Basingstoke, Rural North Hampshire, etc. etc.
Are there any other groups that you think should be created?
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter,Google+,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!