It’s just over a week until the NHM Spring Expo 2016!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!
Please ensure that you book a ticket in advance as this is a ticketed event. Tickets are £2 for the first 50 people who book in advance and then £2.50 for the next 100 people.
Tickets can be booked here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/northhantsmum-spring-expo-2016-mums-night-out-tickets-20789040580 (Please note that Eventbrite says the ticket is free but you will actually need to pay £2.50 on the evening).
Tickets are £1 and will ONLY be available at the Expo on the 11th March between 7pm and 9pm.
I will be selling tickets on the door on the evening.
The raffle will be drawn at 9.15pm at the Expo. I WON’T be announcing it this time (huge sigh of relief for all involved on this! lol) but will post up the numbers so people can check at their leisure.
Thank you SOOOOO much to everyone who has donated a prize to the raffle so far!
I am so very grateful to all of the local businesses who are so very supportive of NHM. You are ALL awesome. Thank you very much!!!!
More raffle prizes are due to be added, so keep checking back as I will update this post as I receive the details of the prizes!
- Adele Behles Photography will donate a 2-hour family lifestyle photography session (worth £175), including 5 mounted 10×8 prints and a USB stick of all edited images in high resolution.
- A Snuggily Sockimals soft toy
- 3 classes of either Discovery or Social Tots from Tots Play
- Either a Younique voucher for £25 or a 3D+ Fiber Lash Mascara.
- 25% discount voucher off a full HypnoBirthing course with Birth Serenity Hypnobirthing
- a voucher for an Indian Head Massage worth £25 with BumbleBee Holistic Therapy
- Free 4 week pass to Routine Riots Burlex Fitness class which will be valid for 4 consecutive weeks from the date you start
- Choice of a free 30 minute massage or facial worth £30 with Finding Vitality
- A Stella and Dot Gift voucher
- A Farmasi Voucher for £30
- a £5 Usborne Book voucher from Lisa’s Lovely Books
- a block of 4 relaxation for adult sessions from Relax Kids
- A personal care pack which includes: – Aloe hand & face soap – Aloe Evershieid deodorant – Aloe Lips (lip balm) from Global Synergy Group
- Arbonne Primer- voted #1 in the UK for 3 years in a row and a setting powder
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter,Google+,Facebook Page, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!