…Teaching mothers and birth companions techniques for safe and satisfying birthing through guided imagery, visualization, and special breathing
You will discover:
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birth
- To expel the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labour
- What’s wrong with labour as it exists with most other childbirth methods
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How your body is naturally designed to grow, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant
- Natural ways to bring your body into labour without the need for induction
- How you and your birthing companion can create an environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful for birth
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended
Donna Turnbull, HypnoBirthing Practitioner:
As a HypnoBirthing mum myself, I believe that every mother should be able to experience a calm and relaxed labour and birth, as nature intended.
To find out more or to book a course:
Tel: 07919 051089
The HypnoBirthingÒ Childbirth method is as much a philosophy of birth as it is a technique for achieving a satisfying, relaxing, and stress-free method of birthing.
HypnoBirthingÒ teaches you, along with your birthing companion, the art and joy of experiencing birth in a more comfortable manner.
You will learn to call upon your body’s own natural relaxant and thus lessen or eliminate discomfort and the need for medication.
When a woman is properly prepared for childbirth and when mind and body are in harmony, nature is free to function in the same well designed manner that it does with all other creatures.
You will view HypnoBirthingÒ films showing labouring mothers, awake, alert and in good humor as they experience the kind of gentle birth that you, too, can know when you are free of the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome.
HypnoBirthingÒ teaches you to release all prior programming about birth, how to trust your body and work with it, as well as how to free yourself of harmful emotions that lead to pain-causing fear and unyielding muscles.
“My dream is that every woman, everywhere, will know the joy of a safe, satisfying birth for both her baby and herself – one she’ll not need to forget.”
Marie F. Mongan, 1999
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – you can receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow NorthHantsMum onTwitter, Facebook Profile, LinkedIn and Feedly. I hope to see you there!