This is a bit of a random post.
I was talking to my lovely friend at work, Mark, who keeps me sane on Office Communicator (Lync).
He suggested that it might be worthwhile sharing my status report template with others, so I thought you might be interested
My Weekly Status Report
Every week, on a Thursday or Friday, I complete a status report for myself.
It helps me take stock of what’s gone well each week and what hasn’t gone so well that I might need to do differently in the future.
It also helps me not lose track of time and not let the weeks drift into each other.
I complete all of my status reports in Evernote, as it helps me to check back if I want to find something.
Hopefully you might find this useful too.
Status Update Template
Did you make a difference this week?
Review Summer/Autumn 2014
(I have a post on Evernote that has things I want to achieve for each season. This is a reminder to check in and see if I’m on track.)
Review of the Week – Work
Review of the Week – Home
What did you achieve? Big Wins
Who did I contact?
- Read something related to my industry.
- Read something related to business development.
- Send two emails to touch base with old colleagues.
- Empty my private client inbox by responding to all questions within one business day.
- Check in with each team member on their progress.
- Have a short non-work related conversation with every employee.
- Review my top three goals for my business that are focused on it’s growth.
- Identify and execute one task to support each of my top three goals.
- Post five valuable pieces of content on all my major social media accounts.
- Take a full minute to appreciate what I have and how far I’ve come.
Mum Top Tip’s (all of the Mum top tips on NHM on one page!)