Thank you very much to everyone who came along to the NHM Meet Up yesterday.
It was a brilliant event!
I’ve had some lovely comments from people who came along, so I’m glad you all had a lovely time.
Thank you as always to the Playdays team who allowed me to use their facilities for free for the morning and a special thank you to Leah who helped us to set up first thing.
Thank you also to the lovely people who came along and represented their businesses:
- Sarah Dutton Photography – Awesome free photo shoots! Thank you Sarah!
- My Precious Cargo – The lovely ladies, Colleen and Paula who runs this fabulous business:
- Tinkerbell from Routine Riots – who went down a storm! She had the cutest little helper too, who was so excited to meet her 😀
- Mahuru Baby Clinic
- Jill Lewis Reflexology – who brought her very own volunteer along to demonstrate how relaxing reflexology is in the midst of chaos!
- Lisa’s Lovely Books – whose table you can just see in the background.
- Kim from Routine Riots who did the face painting
Unfortunately I didn’t get to take as many pictures as I wanted (Sorry Lynsey and Sarah!) but thank you to those parents who agreed I could use these pictures on the blog.
It was such a successful event that I’m hoping to do another one in September, however it will be on a different day as I think I’ve exhausted the “Wednesday” people!
I will probably send out a poll soon asking people to let me know the best day for them to attend a Meet Up, so keep an eye out for that.
Don’t forget the next NHM event is the Summer picnic on the 12th of July. I hope to see you there!
Thank you again to everyone who came along yesterday and for your fabulous support!
I can’t say enough how much it means to me to know that I’ve got such an awesome NHM community supporting me :-D.