I’ve been thinking of some posts that I’ve already published that might be useful for Mother’s Day ideas or hints.
All you need to do is forward this post to your beloved and/or children and tell him/her that not only will he/she be making your Mother’s day but they will be supporting local businesses, which is extra brownie points :-D.
- Reasonably Priced Afternoon Tea
- Luxury Priced Afternoon Tea
- A motivation session with: KOMOTIVATION Coaching
- A Reflexology session with the lovely Wendy French Reflexology or Jill Lewis Reflexology.
- A personal fitness class at The New FitMama Studio or Fitness with Becky Lane. You can buy vouchers for any value.
- A Hypnotherapy session with Attitude for Change. (Abi has recently helped me stop biting my nails. She had a baby two weeks ago, so will probably need a few more weeks before she’s back in action. Totally recommended though!).
- A decent haircut from a mobile hairdresser.
- A massage from a Mobile Beauty Therapists in North Hampshire.
- A first aid course from Vicky at First Aid Angels in Basingstoke (for some Mum’s this might be a very thoughtful present).
- 11 Things for Mum’s to Do in Basingstoke without their children
(several of these businesses have already closed their books for Mother’s Day BUT there may be a few products that are available, so double check first)
Laura Lu (Massive hint to Mr NHM – I LOVE Laura’s items)
Maggie B – beautiful extra soft baby blankets (Massive hint to Mr NHM – I WOULD LIKE ONE OF THESE FOR MOTHER’S DAY!!!! :-D)
A photo session from anyone of these photographers: Family Photographers in North Hants (Mr NHM – Yes please!)
Hope & Rainbows – (Mr NHM – I LOVE the bags from Kate at Hope & Rainbows!)
Some flowers from Marie’s Flowers (Mr NHM – LOVELY and these wouldn’t count as guilt flowers because I’ve said I would like them! :-D)
Can’t wait for the lecture I’m going to get on how I shouldn’t use NHM to make hints to my beloved! Haha!
Other relevant posts